For an inbound marketing lead, that person is in one of three modes as to why they are engaging with YOUR content:
- Top-of-the-Funnel: Their organization has a specific need they are trying to address and are not ready to be sold to by YOU yet.
- Middle-of-the-Funnel: Their organization has drilled down what they are specifically looking for and now want to see WHO is already solving their problem.
- Bottom-of-the-Funnel: Their organization is ready to take the first step to solve the problem and engage with your organization.
Information Security and Risk Officers DO NOT want to be sold to. Traditional sales and marketing techniques do not work. What attracts these individuals to organizations providing a solution that they are looking for is proven results. Waverley Labs has partnered with professors across the nation who are using their proprietary technology to stress test computer networks against Denial-of-Service (DoS) and bot attacks.
James worked with Juanita to:
- Read the dissertations from the professors’ test and extract the key benefits of interest to business and technical leaders.
- Present those key benefits in a blog format to summarize the paper.
- Set-up gated landing pages to allow readers to provide their information in exchange for the content.
“With his positive attitude and attention to detail, James has been a pleasure to work with. He took over a challenging situation when we lost our marketing automation guru to cancer. Always vigilant, he keeps us on track with our marketing automation activities and I am looking forward to continuing our engagement to automate our sales campaigns.”
Juanita Koilpillai, CEO, Waverley Labs