For an inbound marketing lead, that person is in one of three modes as to why they are engaging with YOUR content:
- Top-of-the-Funnel: Their organization has a specific need they are trying to address and are not ready to be sold to by YOU yet.
- Middle-of-the-Funnel: Their organization has drilled down what they are specifically looking for and now want to see WHO is already solving their problem.
- Bottom-of-the-Funnel: Their organization is ready to take the first step to solve the problem and engage with your organization.
Strivr wanted blogs post that were to Middle to Bottom-of-the-Funnel in nature. The posts conveyed the benefits of VR technology to the market.
James worked with Strivr to:
- Learn and understand their solutions offering and the benefits to clients.
- Interview subject matter experts to provide domain and technical knowledge to enhance content of posts.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Lead to go over edits and shape the final draft.
“James is a great writer for B2B thought leadership content, as well as more tactical “bottom funnel” and sales enablement. He is highly communicative, thoughtful and creative – very easy to work with. In addition, he has an excellent understanding of B2B marketing and sales operations, and how the two groups work best together. He is able to incorporate this into his work. I would recommend James to anyone in search of a strong and creative marketing freelancer!“
Charles Schrier, Content Marketing Lead, Strivr