For an inbound marketing lead, that person is in one of three modes as to why they are engaging with YOUR content:
- Top-of-the-Funnel: Their organization has a specific need they are trying to address and are not ready to be sold to by YOU yet.
- Middle-of-the-Funnel: Their organization has drilled down what they are specifically looking for and now want to see WHO is already solving their problem.
- Bottom-of-the-Funnel: Their organization is ready to take the first step to solve the problem and engage with your organization.
RiskLens wanted content that was Top-of-the-Funnel in nature and make Information Security and Risk Officers aware of market leaders addressing the emerging need to quantify risk exposure to enterprise organizations.
- Research the market and identify the views of corporate executives pertaining to the business problem our company was trying to shine a light on.
- Find key talking points within the content of a speech and reframe them to support the case for a Top-of-the-Funnel posting.