JJF STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
Strategic communications executive and management consultant, Jim Finn, wanted to expand his digital footprint beyond LinkedIn to showcase his extensive experience across industry verticals. In addition to showcasing his experience, he wanted a platform that outlined his philosophical view on the communications function’s impact on the business bottom line.
Jim and James sat down to discuss his needs. He wanted to:
- Build a website to point interested clients to learn more about his services.
- Differentiate his services from the next communications consultant.
James worked with Jim to:
- Develop key messaging for the website and build a mock-up to visualize what the site would look like.
- Set-up an official business email for him.
- Manage and organize his website to enable him to focus on his work with his clients as opposed to managing the technology himself.