ASAP MARKETING SERVICES
A veteran marketing executive for B2B software companies, Pamela Casale had a story to tell. She wanted to build a digital platform to educate marketing, sales, and product executives on the importance of marketing in-concert with their activities. Pamela’s gifts are within her ability to teach combined with domain expertise and intimate knowledge of how customers select, evaluate, and buy. The platform needed to establish a digital footprint for her.
Pamela and James sat down to discuss her needs. She wanted to:
- Build a website to point interested clients to learn more about her services; and
- Develop content that provides mentorship to marketing, sales, and product leaders.
James worked with Pamela to:
- Develop key messaging for the website and build a mock-up to visualize what the site would look like.
- Educate her on the multimedia storytelling platforms available to deliver her lessons.
- Script and edit her episodes for “From The Road.”
- Manage and organize her web content to enable her to focus on her work with her clients and continue to share her lessons as opposed to having to manage the technology herself.
“James is PATIENT even when he’s pushing you! I wanted to create a platform where I could share lessons learned with my clients and the many professionals I mentor and coach. James motivated and inspired – but most important translated my vision and aspirations into a reality. He has a broad skill set and is skilled in the tech you need to be an influencer. You focus on content and he makes it real!!”
Pamela Casale, CEO, ASAP Marketing Services